Every Pokémon trainer knows that a big part of the fun is coming up with the perfect nickname for your new pocket monster friend.
So, without further ado, here are 91+ epic nickname ideas for the new fire ghost Pokémon Ceruledge!
Let’s dive in.
Best Ceruledge Nicknames
- Soul Reaver
- Soul Edge
- Soul Blade
- Inferno – This one is perfect for a pokemon that looks like it could set the world on fire with its fiery red eyes and three burning horns.
- Damien – If you’re looking for a truly demonic-sounding nickname, this one is hard to beat.
- Pyro – A simple but effective nickname that highlights Ceruledge’s fire type.
- Sun Wukong – A nod to the legendary monkey king of Chinese mythology who was said to be able to control fire.
- Phoenix – This one is inspired by the mythical bird that rises from the ashes of its predecessor.
- Nova – A Latin word meaning “new”, making it an appropriate choice for this newly introduced Pokémon species.
- Cinder – One more option for trainers who want to focus on Ceruledge’s fire type in its nickname.
- Flamma – The Latin word for “flame”, making it a fitting choice for this hot new Pokémon!
- Vegeta – An anime-inspired nickname in reference to the Dragonball Z character who is known for his fiery temper.
- Blaze – A perfect nickname for a Fire-type Pokémon! Ceruledge’s fiery personality would be sure to shine through with this one.
- Sparky – Another great nickname for a Fire-type Pokémon! This one is perfect for a Pokémon with as much personality as Ceruledge.
- Bonfire – A beautiful name for a beautiful Pokémon! This one perfectly captures Ceruledge’s bright and vibrant personality.
- Ember – A cute and appropriate name for aFire-type Pokémon! This one is perfect if you’re looking for something a little more subdued.
- Cinders – Another cute name for a Fire-type, inspired by the ashes left behind after a bonfire has burned out. This one is perfect if you want something that’s both cute and thematic.
- Violet – As Ceruledge can only be evolved from Charcadet in Violet, this would be a fitting name to honor its origin.
- Firestarter – Inspired by the popular novel and movie of the same name, this nickname is ideal for a trainer who wants their Ceruledge to have a dabble in pyromancy!
- Rouge – A play on the French word for “red,” which is also a nod to Ceruledge’s type.
- Scorch – As in, to scorch something with heat or fire.
- Pyre – A funeral bonfire.
- Furnace – A device used for heating things up, typically to very high temperatures.
- Volcano – An opening in the Earth’s surface through which lava, ash, and gas are ejected.
- Fuego – Spanish for “fire.”
- Fogo – Portuguese for “fire.”
- Fuoco – Italian for “fire.”
- Hothead – Hothead is another great option for trainers who want their Ceruledge to have a bit of an attitude! It also fits well with this Pokémon’s fiery nature.
- Fenrir – An allusion to the great wolf of Norse mythology that was said to be able to breathe fire.
- Agni – The Hindu god of fire, making this a perfect nickname for Ceruledge’s fiery nature.
- Ragnarok – Another nod to Norse mythology, this name references the mythical battle between the gods and giants which would mark the end of the world.
- Solar – A reference to the sun, a natural source of fire that Ceruledge can use for its attacks.
- Heatwave – Another fitting name, as this Pokémon can produce waves of heat that are incredibly powerful.
- Flare – A bright, brief burst of light or heat.Vulcan – The Roman god of fire and volcanoes, making this an appropriate name for Ceruledge!
- Prometheus – A Greek titan who stole fire from the gods and gave it to humankind.
- Ignis – Latin for “fire,” making this another perfect name for Ceruledge!
- Blazer – As in, one who sets things ablaze! A great name for a Fire-type Pokémon.
- Reign – An appropriate name for a Pokémon that controls flames as Ceruledge does.
- Fervor – A strong emotion or passion, perfect for describing Ceruledge’s fiery spirit!Blitz – A fast and powerful attack, perfect for Ceruledge’s Fire-type moves.
- Dante – An allusion to the famous Italian poet Dante Alighieri, whose Inferno is a vivid depiction of Hell.
- Ifrit – An allusion to the powerful fire demons of Arabian mythology.
- Flamestrike – A powerful move capable of incinerating any foe.
- Combustion – An appropriate name for a Pokémon that can create explosions of flame.
- Volcanic – An appropriate name for a Pokémon whose type is Fire – as in, volcanic eruptions!
- Sulphur – A reference to the element sulphur, which is often associated with volcanoes and fire.
- Blade – A fitting name for a Pokémon that wields blades of fire and ghost energy.
- Gojo – Japanese for “five flames,” making this an appropriate name for a Fire-type Pokémon.
- Inferno – The perfect nickname for Ceruledge, as it references the blazing fire that burns atop its head!
- Lancelot – An allusion to the famous knight from Arthurian legend, whose bravery and strength was legendary.
- Valkyrie – An allusion to the legendary female warriors of Norse mythology, making this a fitting name for Ceruledge.
- Spectre – A reference to the ghostly energy that Ceruledge can wield, making this an appropriately spooky nickname.
- Cinder – A fitting name inspired by the ashes left after a fire has burned out.
- Ashen – Another great option inspired by the ashes left behind after a bonfire has burned out. This one is perfect if you want your Ceruledge to have a slightly darker edge!
- Shade – A reference to the shadowy energy that Ceruledge can wield, making this an appropriately mysterious nickname.
- Searing – As in, burning hot and intensely! A perfect name for a Fire-type Pokémon.
- Apocalypse – An apt name for a Pokémon whose power is so great that it could bring about the end of the world – or at least a battle!
- Grim Reaper – A dark yet fitting nickname, as Ceruledge’s swords can cause wounds that leak life energy.
- Banshee – An allusion to the mythical Irish spirit said to wail before death.
- Cimmerian – A reference to the land of darkness in Greek mythology, making this a great name for Ceruledge’s dark power.
- Phantom – A reference to the ghostly energy that Ceruledge wields, making this an appropriate name for a Pokémon of such sinister power.
- Wraith – A dark and mysterious name, perfect for a Pokémon whose powers can cause fear in its opponents.
- Oblivion – A fitting nickname for a Pokémon who can bring about destruction with just one strike!
- Fury – An apt name for Ceruledge’s intense power and unstoppable rage.
- Chaos – A reference to the chaos and destruction the Pokémon can cause with its fiery blades.
- Apocalyptic – An apt name for a Pokémon whose battles can bring about the end of the world as we know it!
- Incinerator – A great name inspired by Ceruledge’s ability to incinerate its opponents.
- Pyre – An allusion to the blazing fire that burns atop Ceruledge’s head, making this a perfect nickname for a Fire-type Pokémon!
- Poltergeist – A reference to Ceruledge’s ability to wield ghostly energy, making this a great name for an eerie Pokémon.
- Ectoplasm – A reference to the ghostly energy that Ceruledge can wield, making this an appropriately spooky nickname.
- Spook – A fitting name for any ghost-type Pokemon, and you can easily modify it to “Spooky”, “Spookston”, etc.
- Enderman – A name befitting Ceruledge, who looks quite similar to this iconic Minecraft enemy.
- Shadow – For an edgy Pokemon like Ceruledge, it only makes sense to name it after darkness. Or a certain hedgehog, take your pick.
- Wraith – A wraith is a special type of ghostly spirit, and it makes for a killer ghost-type nickname.
- Danny – After a popular cartoon character from Danny Phantom, best known for “goin’ ghost!”
- Blade – After a cult classic science fiction character of the same name, from the movie Blade Runner.
- Spirit – A spirit isn’t quite the same as a ghost, but it’s often associated with them, so this is the perfect name for Ceruledge.
- Ganglot – Ganglot was a servant of Hel, the Norse god of the underworld. A niche and unique name that few people will use!
- Phantom – Is a phantom the same thing as a spirit? Maybe, maybe not. Either way, it makes for a cool ghost-type nickname.
- Grim Shady – Would the real Grim Shady please stand up?
- Banshee – A banshee is another type of spirit best known for its loud wails. Not quite fitting for Ceruledge, but most people just view banshees as another type of ghost.
- Edgelord – Come on, just look at Ceruledge. He’s dark, he has ghostly flames, and he even has “edge” in his name. It’s perfect.
- Knecht – “Knecht” is the original word from which “knight” is derived. Considering Ceruledge’s armor and blades, it’s a fitting choice.
- Hades – Greek god of the underworld, who was depicted as a ghostly flaming man himself in Disney’s Hercules.
- Yomi – Yomi is the name of the Japanese underworld, a place of darkness for those who have passed away. A unique name for a ghost type!
- Mihawk – The name of a powerful swordsman in the incredibly popular anime One Piece.
- Falchion – A falchion is a special type of sword designed more for chopping, and is shaped similarly to Ceruledge’s blades.
- Zoro – The name of a beloved anime swordsman from One Piece, best known for getting lost and using way too many swords.
- Megaman – Let’s be honest, Ceruledge looks a lot like a form of Megaman. There’s no harm in admitting that.
- Firestorm – This name can fit any fire-type, and that includes Ceruledge, one of the newest members of the pack
- Yokai – Yokai are supernatural spirits in Japanese mythology. They can be either harmful or helpful, but either way, it’s a great name for a ghost type.
- Izanami – Izanami rules the underworld in Japanese mythology. Scorned by her lover, she swore to drag a thousand souls to the underworld every day.
- Will-O-Wisp – A will-o-wisp is a ghostly light often pictured as a floating flame. Obviously, that’s very suitable for a ghost and fire type. Will-o-wisp is even a ghost-type move that inflicts burn in the game!
- Yami – Yami is Japanese for “darkness”. It’s fitting for any ghost-type, but it’s a very powerful name for an intimidating Pokemon like Ceruledge.
Help Choosing The Perfect Nickname
A Pokémon’s nickname is a way to show your affection for the little creature. It’s also a way to personalize your Pokémon and make it stand out from all the others.
When choosing a nickname, it’s important to consider what will be the easiest for other trainers to say and remember.
Most nicknames are one or two syllables long, and they should be easy to pronounce. You also want to choose something that represents your Pokémon in some way.
If you’re having trouble coming up with a good nickname, here are a few tips:
- Look up the name of your Pokémon in the Pokédex. This can give you some ideas for nicknames that represent your Pokémon’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Think about your Pokémon’s personality/nature. What words describe it? Brave, fierce, loyal, spunky? There are endless possibilities when it comes to nicknames.
- Have fun with it!
Whatever nickname you choose, make sure it fits your Pokémon and represents its unique personality.
As you can see, there are many great nicknames for Ceruledge that are inspired by fire.
Whether you want something fierce and intimidating or cute and thematic, we’ve got you covered.
So what are you waiting for? Go catch yourself a Charcadet and get started on evolving your very own Ceruledge!