Do you have a Cranidos in your Pokémon game? If so, you may be looking for some cool nicknames for it.
Here we have a list of the best Cranidos nicknames for you to choose from!
Best Cranidos Nicknames
- Pachy – The dinosaur that inspired the Pokemon
- Stubby – Short and compact, like Cranidos
- Smasher – Something that smashes and destroys
- Helmut – German name, sounds like “helmet”
- Crash – To violently collide into something
- Bonk – To whack something, fitting for Cranidos and its headbutts
- Rocky – Cranidos is a rock type
- Charger – Charging is Cranidos’ main style of attack
- Numbskull – Smashing things with its head is how it rolls
- Baldy – Cranidos has a bald head
- Roxxy – Fitting for a female Cranidos
- Wrecker – Cranidos is a brutish, physical Pokemon
- Egghead – The shape of Cranidos’ head is like an egg
- Ram – What Cranidos does
- Basher – Self-explanatory
- Siege – Like a siege engine, such as a battering ram
- Destroyer – Cranidos’ main job
- Zugaidos – Cranidos’ name in Japanese
- Roughhouse – To act boisterously or violently
- Cráneo – Spanish for skull
- Skeletor – Reference to a particularly famous character whose face is a skull
- Dino – A simple homage to its dinosaur inspiration
- Rampage – Violent and uncontrollable behavior
- Ragnarok – Armageddon in Norse mythology
- Headcase – Fitting for a Pokemon that’s all about its head
- Headstrong – Stubborn and unyielding
- Schadel – German for skull
- Skullcap – A helmet-shaped like Cranidos’ head
- Bascinet – A medieval helmet similar in shape to Cranidos’ head
- Friar Tuck – What the Pachycephalosaurus was nicknamed in Jurassic Park
- Headache – This one needs no explanation
- Ramsterdam – Ram + Amsterdam
- Bonehead – Cranidos has a bony head
- Headbanger – A punny reference to Cranidos and its headbutts
- Bumper – Another fitting name for a headbutting Pokemon
- Headshot – A play on words regarding Cranidos and its head ramming
- Hard Hat – A domed helmet often worn by construction workers
- Skull Crusher – Cranidos uses its skull to crush things
- Rockslide – A powerful and fitting name for a rock type
- Brock – Everyone’s favorite rock type gym leader
- Thunderdome – A fitting play on words and Cranidos’ personality
- Rockstar – Another play on words for a rock type Pokemon
- Sir Ramsalot – Everything works with this name template
- Jarhead – A fitting name used for United States Marines
- Headhunter -Cranidos hunts using its head
- Knucklehead – Another play on Cranidos’ theme
- Bulldozer – Fitting for Cranidos’ offensive and straightforward personality
- Pinhead – Another head name, but this one focuses on its horns
- Cranium – A more scientific name for the skull
- Stahlhelm – The helmet worn by German soldiers in WWII
Pokémon Nickname Inspiration
When it comes to nicknaming your Pokémon, the sky’s the limit. However, if you’re struggling to come up with the perfect moniker for your new buddy, here are a few ideas to get you started.
For starters, consider your Pokémon‘s species and appearance. Is it a water type? Try a name like Aqua or Misty. Is it small and speedy? A name like Lightning or Flash might be appropriate.
Alternatively, you could go for a more whimsical approach and name your Pokémon after food, plants, or animals. The possibilities are endless!
So whatever you do, don’t be afraid to get creative – your Pokémon will appreciate it.
Help Choosing The Right Name
Here are some helpful tips for choosing the perfect nickname for your Pokémon:
- Consider your Pokémon’s species and appearance
- Think about its personality
- Consider any special powers or abilities it has
- Take into account its gender
- Pay tribute to your favorite pop culture references
With Cranidos, you have a lot of options to consider! Its name is derived from the words “cranium” and “dinosaur,” so anything related to fossils, bones, or ancient history could work. Additionally, Cranidos is a Rock-type Pokémon, so any names related to rocks, stone, or earth would be appropriate. And finally, Cranidos is a very tough and powerful Pokémon, so any name that reflects its strength would be perfect.
Cranidos is a powerful and hard-headed Pokémon that has lots of nicknames to choose from. Whether you go for something tough and intimidating or playful and whimsical, Cranidos will appreciate any name you give it.
So have fun, and be creative!