Table Of Contents
Do you have a Dialga that needs a nickname? Dialga is one of the most popular Legendary Pokémon in the world, and it’s easy to see why. This powerful creature has the ability to control time!
If you’re looking for some Dialga nicknames, we’ve got you covered.
In this blog post, we’ll provide a list of good nicknames for your Dialga.
Whether you’re playing Pokémon GO or using Dialga in battle in the Nintendo games, these nicknames will help set your Dialga apart from all the others!
The Best Dialga Nicknames
Here is our definitive list of the best nicknames for your Dialga:
- Chosen One
- Diamond – as in the game Pokémon Diamond
Time-Related Dialga Nicknames
Next, check out these nicknames based on Dialga’s time wrapping powers:
- Prime Time
- Sundialga – combining “sundial” and “Dialga”
- Groundhog – referencing the movie Groundhog Day
- Zeit – the german word for “time”
- Doctor – in reference to Doctor Who
Dialga Nicknames From Pop Culture
Here are some fun Dialga nicknames based on shows, games, and movies:
- Dormammu – from Marvel’s Doctor Strange series
- Ekko – from the video game League of Legends
- Littlefoot – from the film The Land Before Time
- Bahamut – from the game Dungeons; Dragons
- Mushu – from Disney’s Mulan
- Toothless – from Pixar’s How to Train Your Dragon
- Sekiro – from the game Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- Trogdor – from the Homestar Runner web series
- Drogon – from the show Game of Thrones
- Seath – from the video game Dark Souls
- Godzilla – a fictional monster from Japanese films
- Ridley – from Nintendo’s Metroid series
- Alduin – from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Zilean – from the video game League of Legends
- Shenron – from the Dragon Ball anime series
- Kalameet – from the video game Dark Souls
- Tardis – from the Doctor Who series
- Grigori – from the video game Dragon’s Dogma
- Norberta – from the Harry Potter series
- Spyro – from the Spyro video game series
- Haku – from the animated film Spirited Away
Dialga Nicknames Based On Myth And Literature
Below is a list of fascinating Dialga nicknames inspired by myths and legend:
- Chronos – the personification of time in Greek myth
- Jabberwock – from the book Through the Looking-Glass
- Etu – from Lakota mythology
- Tatzelwurm – legendary creature from Alpine folklore
- Janus – god of time in Roman mythology
- Father – as in Father Time
- Taniwha – dragons from Māori legends
- Smaug – from J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Hobbit
- Heh – from ancient Egyptian myth
- Peluda – dragon from French folklore
- Leviathan – giant biblical monster
- Ryū – dragons in Japanese folklore
- Sphinx – from Greek and Egyptian myth
- Ouroboros – from Egyptian iconography
- Druk – dragon from Bhutanese mythology
Pokémon Nickname Inspiration
When it comes to giving your Pokémon a nickname, the sky is the limit! However, if you’re stuck for ideas, here are a few suggestions to get you started.
Firstly, consider your Pokémon’s species and appearance. What words come to mind when you look at them? For example, a Pikachu might be described as cute, spunky, or electric.
You could also think about your Pokémon’s personality. Is your Pikachu always full of energy? Maybe you could call them “Zap” or “Bolt”. Alternatively, if they’re more laid-back, “Pika” might be a good option.
Secondly, think about any special qualities or moves that your Pokémon has. For instance, does your Pikachu know the move Thunder Shock? You could nickname them “Thunder” or “Shock”.
Alternatively, if they have the Ability Static, you might want to call them “Static”. Lastly, don’t forget that you can always go for something funny or cheeky! If you have a Pikachu with the right moves and Ability, why not call them “Voltage” or “Ampere”?
Ultimately, it’s up to you to decide on the perfect nickname for your Pokémon friend – so have fun and be creative!
Help Choosing The Right Name
Here are some tips to help you choose the best nickname for your Pokémon:
- Choose a name that is easy to pronounce.
- Avoid using inside jokes or references that only you and your friends will get.
- Make sure the name is not too long or too short.
- Try to avoid using offensive language.
- Do some research on the internet to see what other people have named their Pokémon.
When it comes to nicknaming your Pokémon, the sky is the limit! However, if you’re stuck for ideas, we’ve provided a list of Dialga nicknames based on myths and literature.
Alternatively, you could try thinking about your Pokémon’s species and appearance, or their personality and special qualities.
Whatever you choose, make sure it’s a name that you’re comfortable with and that you think your Pokémon will be happy with too!