Table Of Contents
Do you have a Goldeen in your Pokémon party? If so, what is it called?
Goldeen is a unique fish-like creature that can be found in many bodies of water throughout the world. In this blog post, we will discuss some of the best Goldeen nicknames in the popular game, Pokemon.
Whether you are just starting your journey with Goldeen or you have had one for years, these nicknames are sure to bring a smile to your face!
Best Goldeen Nicknames
Below are our picks of the perfect nicknames for your Goldeen:
- Unikoi – combining “unicorn” and “koi”
- Mahi Mahi
Water-Inspired Goldeen Nicknames
Next, here’s a list of Goldeen nicknames based on the sea and ocean:
- Mizu – Japanese for “water”
- Nami – short for “tsunami”
Goldeen Nicknames From Pop Culture
Here are some stellar Goldeen nicknames inspired by film, TV, and video games:
- Zora – from Nintendo’s The Legend of Zelda series
- Ponyo – from Studio Ghibli’s Ponyo
- Darwin – from the animated show The Amazing World of Gumball
- Wanda – from the movie A Fish Called Wanda
- Flounder – from the Disney film The Little Mermaid
- Blinky – from The Simpsons
- Mrs Puff – from Nickelodeon’s Spongebob Squarepants
- James Pond – from the video game James Pond
- Nemo – from the Disney film Finding Nemo
- Dory – from the Disney film Finding Nemo
- Klaus – from the show American Dad!
- Cheep Cheep – from Nintendo’s Mario series
- Undyne – from the video game Undertale
- Cleo – Geppetto’s fish in Disney’s Pinocchio
- Mipha – from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Dorothy – goldfish from Elmo’s World
- Jabberjaw – from the show Jabberjaw
- Bea – from Disney’s Fish Hooks
- Roysten – from the video game Banjo-Kazooie
- Ursula – from Disney’s The Little Mermaid
Goldeen Nicknames from Myth and Literature
Now, let’s look at some captivating Goldeen nicknames from books and legend:
- Mermaid – mythical water-dwelling people
- Tlanchana – water spirit from Mexican myth
- Namazu – giant fish from Japanese legend
- Moby Dick – from the novel Moby Dick
- Ishmael – from the novel Moby Dick
- Kraken – a monster from Norse mythology
- Siren – sea creature from Greek mythology
- Kappa – a water-dwelling creature from Japanese folklore
- Jengu – from Cameroonian religions
- Neptune – god of the sea in Roman myth
- Naiad – water nymph from Greek mythology
- Kelpie – water spirit from Celtic myth
- Jasconius – from ancient Greek legends
- Abaia – from Melanesian mythology
- Umibozu – from Japanese mythology
- Ikaroa – fish from Māori mythology
Pokémon Nickname Inspiration
When it comes to coming up with the perfect name for your Pokémon, the possibilities are seemingly endless. Whether you’re looking for something cute, catchy, or clever, there are a wide range of options to choose from.
One great source of inspiration for nicknames is popular culture, particularly pop culture icons and iconic characters. Consider referencing celebrities and fictional characters from movies, TV shows, books, and comics when naming your Pokémon – this can help to imbue them with a sense of fun personality and make it easier to bond with them in battle.
Some other great sources of inspiration include elements from nature, pop music lyrics or catchphrases, sports teams, and players, or even aspects of your own history or interests. So no matter what kind of nickname you’re looking for, always look to the outside world for ideas and inspiration!
Help Choosing The Right Name
Here are a few tips to help you choose the best possible name for your Pokémon:
- Make sure the name is easy to pronounce and remember.
- Choose a name that suits the personality and appearance of your Pokémon.
- Keep it short and sweet – lengthy names can be difficult to remember and use in the heat of battle.
- Avoid using profanity or offensive language – you don’t want your Pokémon to be known for its bad word!
- Make sure the name is unique so your Pokémon stands out from the crowd.
- Have fun with it! Naming a Pokémon should be enjoyable, so try not to take it too seriously.
With these tips in mind, you should be well on your way to finding the perfect name for your Pokémon partner.
Naming your Pokémon can be a lot of fun, but it’s also important to choose a name that is easy to remember and suits the personality and appearance of your Pokémon.
You’ll want to avoid using offensive language or profanity and make sure the name is unique so your Pokémon stands out from the rest. Have fun with it!