Click the links below to skip to the section in this post:
Do you have a Snorlax of your own? If so, you might be looking for some Snorlax nicknames!
After all, every Pokemon deserves an awesome nickname. In this blog post, we will provide a list of Snorlax names that you can use for your pokemon.
These names are sure to make your Snorlax stand out from the rest!
Best Snorlax Nicknames
- Sleepy Head
- Big Ben
- Belly Drum
- Fat Cat
- Cannon Ball
Nicknames For Snorlax From Movies, TV, And Games
- Baymax – From the Disney film “Big Hero 6”
- The Mountain – Character from Game of Thrones
- Mrs. Puff – From the TV show “Spongebob Squarepants”
- Garfield – Large cat from a popular American comic strip
- Jabba (the Hutt) – Comically massive alien from the Star Wars franchise
- Totoro – From the Studio Ghibli film “My Neighbor Totoro”
- Patrick – From the TV show “Spongebob Squarepants”
- Ursula – From Disney’s “The Little Mermaid”
- Hagrid – From the Harry Potter series
- Dudley – From the Harry Potter series
- Grawp – Giant half-brother of Hagrid in the Harry Potter series
- Homer – The main character from the TV show “The Simpsons”
- Fat Tony – From the TV show “The Simpsons”
- Pumbaa – From Disney’s “The Lion King”
- Cartman – From the TV show “South Park”
- Goron – Race of giants from the Legend of Zelda series
- Winnie – From the TV show and book series “Winnie-the-Pooh”
- Fred – From the TV show “The Flintstones”
- Hurley – From the TV show “Lost”
- Wario – From the Super Mario series
- Bowser – From the Super Mario series
- Iroh – From the TV show “Avatar: The Last Airbender”
- Shrek – From the Shrek movie series
- McCrea – Captain from Disney’s “WALL-E”
- Oogie Boogie – From Disney’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas”
Funny Snorlax Nicknames
- Big Boye
- Notorious BIG
- Cuddle cake
- Chillax – Play on words combining “chill” with Snorlax.
- Butterbean – Famous American boxer renowned for his immense size
- Big Mac
- Tubby (or Tubbs)
- Burger King
- Taft – Former U.S. president is known for his size
- Gordo – the Spanish word for “fat”
Cool And Hardcore Snorlax Names
- Crush – Perfect for a Snorlax that knows the “Body Slam” move
- Wrecking Ball
- Bowling Ball
- The Wall
- Gigalax – Perfect for a Snorlax that knows the “Giga Impact” move
- King Kong
Snorlax Names From Myth, Folklore, And Religion
- Dionysus – Ancient Greek god of wine and fruitfulness
- Aphrodite – Ancient Greek goddess of love and fertility
- Adephagia – Ancient Greek goddess and personification of gluttony
- Ambrosia – Source of food for gods in Ancient Greek Mythology
- Beelzebub – Demon of gluttony in Christianity
- Goliath – Name of an infamous giant in Christianity
- Nephilim – Race of giants in Christianity
- Māui – Demi-god and trickster in Polynesian mythology
- Budai – Ancient Chinese monk was also known as “the laughing Buddha”
- Thor – God from old Norse mythology
- Taweret – Hippo goddess from ancient Egyptian mythology
- Beset (or Bes) – Goddess and defender of the good in ancient Egyptian mythology
- Batibat (or Bangungot) – Vengeful spirit in Ilocano folklore resembling a huge old lady
- Nuppeppo – Large blob-like monster in Japanese folklore
- Nurikabe – Creature in Japanese folklore that’s huge enough to block paths
- E gui – The “hungry ghost” of Chinese folklore
- Ganesha – A god from the Hindu pantheon
- Paul Bunyan – Giant lumberjack from American folklore
- Jötunn – Giant from old Norse mythology
Pokemon Name Inspiration
You can find inspiration for Snorlax names from a variety of sources. As you can see, there are plenty of famous characters and creatures that share some similarities with Snorlax.
If you’re looking for something more unique, you can always try one of the many mythical beings or gods associated with gluttony. And if all else fails, you can always just go with something funny or cute.
Whatever you choose, make sure it’s a name that you’ll be happy with for a long time.
After all, Snorlax is known for sleeping for extremely long periods of time unless you decide to wake him up with a Poké flute!
Help Choosing The Right Name
Here are some tips to keep in mind when choosing a nickname for Snorlax:
- Avoid names that are too long. Snorlax can’t say anything more than “Snorlax,” so you don’t want a name that’s too difficult to pronounce.
- Consider the personality of your Snorlax. Is it a laid-back and easygoing pokémon, or is it more aggressive?
- If you have more than one Snorlax, try to choose names that are different enough to avoid confusion.
- Don’t be afraid to get creative! Nicknames for Snorlax can be anything you want them to be.
Snorlax is one Pokémon that’s known for its eating and sleeping habits. It doesn’t just sleep, though; it snores!
In this blog post, we’ve provided a list of all the best nicknames to call your Snorlax by. We hope you find something on this list that suits your needs so you can stop struggling with what to call him or her.