Table Of Contents
Do you have a Gallade in your Pokémon game? If so, you might be looking for some good nicknames for him/her.
In this blog post, we will provide a list of the best Gallade nicknames that we could find.
Whether you are looking for something cute or something tough, we have got you covered!
Let’s dive in.
Best Gallade Nicknames
- Marth – A fictional character from the Fire Emblem series.
- Raul – A nod to the Phantom of the Opera.
- Gladiator – Encompasses Gallade’s fighting attributes.
- Noblade – Highlights Mega Gallade’s unarmed attacks.
- Ares – Greek God of courage and war.
- Saberhero – Depicts the heroic and swordmaster appeal of Mega Gallade.
- Titan – Collective name of the Greek Gods that ruled before the Olympians.
- Slasher – Encompasses Gallade’s elbow blades.
- Cutter – A less violent version of the nickname Slasher.
- Tempest – A violent commotion.
- Cyclone – References the havoc Gallade can wreak.
- T-1000 – A character from Terminator 2 who has blades for arms.
- Elbows – Another nickname paying homage to Gallade’s elbow blades.
- Engarde – French for on your guard. Used as a warning in fencing.
- Mars – Name of the Roman God of War.
- Eclipse – Daughter or son of strength.
- Slayer – Gallade slays his victims.
- Jedi – Meaning protector of peace and warrior from God in Hebrew.
- Trojan – A nod to Gallade’s fighting attributes.
- Trunks – A character from Dragon Ball Z.
- Beast – After all, Gallade is known for being a beast.
- Link – A prominent character from The Legend of Zelda.
- Courage – One of the attributes needed to be a warrior like Gallade.
- Aragorn – The main protagonist from The Lord of the Rings.
Female Gallade Nicknames
- Katana – Name of a sword used by samurai.
- Psyblade – Swords for arms with psychic tendencies.
- Lifesaver – Gallade never lets you down in battle.
- Edge – Encompasses the blade edges on Gallade’s arms.
- Bladess – Female version of the later-mentioned male nickname Blade.
- Psythe – A scythe-esque being with psychic powers.
- Xena – The main character from Xena: Warrior Princess.
Male Gallade Nicknames
- Deus Irae – God of Wrath in Latin.
- Gablade – Combination of Gallade and blade.
- Lance – A nod to the double-edged knife.
- Perseus – The name of a warrior.
- Lancelot – King Arthur’s close companion in some versions of Arthurian legend.
- Aequitas – Meaning justice in Latin.
- Excalibur – King Arthur’s legendary sword.
- Domovoi – A Slavic guardian spirit.
- Chivlary – Refers to the ideals of knightly virtue.
- Galahad – One of the knights of The Round Table.
- Leonidas – A king of the Greek city-state, Sparta.
- Bladester – Highlights the blades on his arms.
- Blades – Simple yet effective.
Pokémon Nickname Inspiration
If you’re anything like me, you’ve spent far too many hours thinking about what to nickname your Pokémon.
After all, a nickname is a perfect way to show off your Pokémon‘s personality. Here are a few of my favorite ideas:
- For a feisty fire-type Pokémon, how about “Blaze”?
- If you have a water type that’s always up for a fight, try “Hydro”.
- For an electric-type with plenty of zap, how about “Voltage”?
- And for a grass-type that’s as sweet as can be, try “Nectar”.
Of course, these are just a few ideas to get you started. The real fun comes in brainstorming names that are uniquely yours.
So get creative, and have fun!
Help Choosing The Right Name
Here are a few tips to help you choose the perfect nickname for your Pokémon:
- Think about your Pokémon’s personality. What words best describe them?
- Keep it short and sweet. A nickname should be easy to remember and pronounce.
- Avoid using inside jokes that only you and your friends will get.
- steer clear of names that are too similar to your Pokémon’s species name. For example, naming a Pikachu “Pika” isn’t very creative.
- And most importantly, have fun! Naming your Pokémon is supposed to be a fun and enjoyable experience.
I hope these tips help you in your quest to find the perfect nickname for your Pokémon!
Naming your Pokémon is a fun and important process that should be enjoyed.
When choosing a nickname, it’s important to keep the following in mind: think about your Pokémon’s personality, keep it short and sweet, avoid inside jokes, and most importantly have fun!
These tips will help you choose the perfect name for your beloved Pokémon.