Table Of Contents
Congratulations on choosing Quaxly as your starter Pokémon in the new Nintendo Switch games, Scarlet and Violet!
Now that you’ve made your decision, it’s time to give your new partner a nickname.
Not sure what to name Quaxly? Here are 69+ awesome Quaxly nicknames to help get you started!
Best Quaxly Nicknames
- Aqua – A simple but elegant name for your graceful blue duck.
- Bubbles – For the Quaxly that loves to splash around and have fun!
- Duckie – A classic nickname that’s perfect for this water-type starter.
- Floaty – Quaxly may not be the lightest Pokémon, but it can float on water! This nickname is perfect for a Pokémon with an ethereal quality.
- Raindrop – For the Quaxly that brings a little refreshment wherever it goes!
- Ripple – Another great option for a water-type starter Pokémon. This name references both the ripples Quaxly leaves behind in the water and its gentle personality.
- Sailduck – Do you have dreams of sailing around the world with your trusty Pokémon by your side? If so, this is the perfect nickname for Quaxly!
- Seafoam – Inspired by the delicate bubbles that form at the shoreline, this nickname is perfect for a gentle and beautiful Quaxly.
- Tsunami – If you’re looking for a more intense name for your powerful water-type starter, Tsunami might be the perfect fit! Just be careful not to use this nickname in front of any coastal townsfolk…they might not appreciate it too much.
- Wave – A classic choice for any water-type Pokémon, Wave is perfect for a steady and reliable partner like Quaxly.
- Daffy – A great name for a silly and playful Quaxly. A perfect name especially if you are a fan of Daffy Duck from Looney Tunes.
- Splash – A perfect choice for an active and energetic Quaxly.
- Bluebell – A pretty name for a feminine or gentle Quaxly.
- Quackattack – A funny and spunky name for a Quaxly that loves to play around.
- Waddles – A cute nickname for a Quaxly that loves to waddle around.
- H2O – A simple but appropriate name for a water-type Pokémon like Quaxly.
- Duck Tales – A great name for an adventurous and fun-loving Quaxly. A perfect choice if you’re a fan of the classic Disney TV show.
- Elvis or Presley – Quaxly has incredible hair that would make even the King of Rock and Roll jealous. This nickname is perfect for a Pokémon that’s as cool as it is stylish.
- Sapphire – A beautiful and regal name for a Quaxly with blue feathers.
- Aurora – A mystical and magical name for a Quaxly that always seems to bring wonder wherever it goes.
- Donald – A great name for a mischievous and playful Quaxly. A perfect choice if you’re a fan of Donald Duck from Disney.
- Goose – A silly but endearing name for a Quaxly that’s always up for a good time.
- Surf or Surfer – A great name for a Quaxly that loves spending time in the water.
- Cpt Birdseye – A seafaring name for a Quaxly that loves to explore the open waters.
- Huey – A reference to the popular cartoon character Huey Duck from Disney’s DuckTales. A perfect name for an intellectual and curious Quaxly.
- Dewey – A reference to the popular cartoon character Dewey Duck from Disney’s DuckTales. A perfect name for an adventurous and daring Quaxly.
- Louie – A reference to the popular cartoon character Louie Duck from Disney’s DuckTales. A perfect name for a laid-back and easygoing Quaxly.
- Webby – A reference to the popular cartoon character Webby Vanderquack from Disney’s DuckTales. A perfect name for a compassionate and loyal Quaxly.
- Scrooge – A reference to the popular cartoon character Scrooge McDuck from Disney’s DuckTales. A perfect name for a Quaxly that’s always looking to save a few bucks.
- Sailor – A great name for a Quaxly that loves spending time at sea. Captain – A perfect name for a Quaxly that’s always leading the way.
- Commander – A great name for a Quaxly that’s always in charge.
- Poseidon – The perfect name for a Quaxly that’s the ruler of the seas.
- Neptune – A great name for a Quaxly that’s always making a splash.
- Napoleon – A great name for a Quaxly that’s always striving to be the best.
- SirQuacksALot or Sir Quack – A perfect name for a chivalrous and gallant Quaxly.
- Tidalwave – A perfect name for a Quaxly that’s always making waves.
- Bubbly – A great name for a Quaxly that loves to play in the water and has a bubbly per-sonality.
- Riptide – A perfect name for a Quaxly that’s always up for a good time.
- Trident – A great Quaxly name for the ruler of the seas.
- Daddy Cool – A great name for a Quaxly that’s always keeping it cool. Also, an awesome song from Boney M. that you could imagine as its theme tune when being summoned to battle. Definitely my starter’s nickname!
- Disco Duck – A great name for a Quaxly that loves to boogie down.
- Quackerman – A great name for a fun-loving Quaxly.
- Billy – A name that also means “beak” and not only that but Billy is also the name of the blue Power Ranger! Fitting.
- DucktownAbbey – British superstar Ducktown Abbey will wow his way to victory.
- Beakboy – For a lighter touch, Beakboy will stay by your side through thick or thin.
- Wet Wings – When hot wings just ain’t cutting it, get wet wings.
- Danny Zuko – Quaxley’s hair looks like Grease from Grease Lightning. Throwback in blue with the greasers.
- John Duck – John Doe but John Duck will be famous by the time you’re through.
- Lil’ Boy Blue – Quaxley has talent, and you need to let the world know that he’s fresh.
- Big League Blue – Baseball superstars love their big league chew, so why not grab a mouthful of Big League Blue
- Quackbutt – If you’re looking for slapstick nicknames, Quackbutt is sure to crack up foes and allies alike.
- Sir Duxley – For the discriminating pokemon master, Sir Duxley will take good care of his king.
- Billabong – When you just want to sing a song, go with Billabong
- Edwin – If you want a Harvard graduate on your side, Edwin’s your guy
- DeepSeaBeaut – Always checking his coiffed hair, the Deep Sea Beauty will always care.
- Harry Bluedini – Harry Bluedini can get you out of any pickle. Trust in magic, my friend.
- Egg – A simple pokemon, Egg doesn’t ask for much.
- Blue Bill – Quaxley won’t take no for an answer with a name like Blue Bill.
- Felix – Stylish and free, Felix loves to dance.
- Duck Bender – He may not be the avatar, but the duck bender holds his own.
- Bluebeard – Named after the famous pirate, Bluebeard takes no prisoners.
- Quackmaster Flex (or just Quackmaster) – DJ Quaxley is hitting the airwaves as Quackmaster Flex
- Lord of Bills – A majestic title for a majestic beast, the Lord of Bills commands respect.
- Beaker – Quaxley has a beak! And also, Beaker from the Muppets was just so fun.
- Quacker Jacks – Just like your favorite boxed snack, Cracker Jacks, Quacker Jacks provides the crunch you crave.
- Bird Brain – The jester comes out to play with Bird Brain.
- Francis – Your friendly, neighborhood duck Francis.
- Water Bender – For a more direct reference to the avatar, Quaxly the Water Bender will surely cool off the scene.
- Avian – Birds of a feather, win battles together. Avian is on the case.
- QuackInTheBox – Speaking of food, why not have your pokemon serve up tasty burgers?
Help Choosing The Perfect Nickname
Naming your Pokémon is one of the most important aspects of the game.
After all, you’ll be referring to it by that name often. So it’s important to choose a name that fits your Pokémon perfectly.
Here are a few tips on how to choose the perfect nickname for your Pokémon:
- Choose a name that reflects its personality or characteristics.
- Choose a name that is unique and easy to remember.
- Avoid nicknames that are too long or difficult to say.
- Make sure the nickname sounds good when said out loud.
- Have fun and be creative!
Whether you choose one of these nicknames or come up with something completely different, we hope you enjoy spending time with your new starter Pokémon!
Thanks for reading and good luck on your journey through Scarlet and Violet!