Table Of Contents
When naming your one-of-a-kind business or company, it’s important to find an option that is personal, unique, and appealing to potential customers.
There are so many options, whether you have a fancy boutique, a modern/trendy boutique, or even one that is inspired by all things French.
Today, we’re sharing our list of the best boutique names to try out for various types of boutique stores.
Keep in mind that these name ideas and suggestions are just the tip of the iceberg.
Keep reading along as we outline our favorite name options, and stick around to the end to get more tips on how to choose the perfect name!
Best Boutique Names
If you are starting a new boutique business or trying to rebrand your current one, you might consider these names.
With words that truly make business cards stand out, these are the best names for a boutique to choose from right now.
- Ooh-La-La – an enticing name for a boutique that stands out amongst traditional brands
- Fashion Factory – perfect for clothing boutiques with the latest styles
- La-di-da – a whimsical name for an eclectic boutique
- Hip-tique – a play on words for a trendy boutique
- Luna Boutique – “luna” means “moon” in many languages, Moon Boutique
- The Rose – floral names imply a classy, feminine boutique
- Prep Boutique – best name for a preppy fashion boutique
- Chic-tique – a play on words for an elegant boutique
- Très Chic Boutique – good for a French-themed boutique with elegant items
- Infini-tique – a play on words for a versatile boutique with lots of product options
- Belle Boutique – name for a beautiful, feminine boutique
- Main Street Boutique – good name for a boutique in the center of town
- Beau-tique – a play on words for a boutique with beautiful garments
- Bows ; Buttons – a good name for a young girl boutique
- Renaissance Boutique – a good name for a boutique featuring new styles
- Fashion Cove – for a boutique in a seaside or coastal town
- Blush Boutique – good name for a boutique that sells clothes and makeup
- True Boutique – a rhyming name with a modern feel
- Vogue Variety – a catchy name for a boutique with cutting-edge fashion
- The Shape Shop – name for a boutique featuring size-inclusive items
Good Boutique Names
A solid company name is important. It should be relatively short, easy to recognize, and catchy.
The following are some great boutique names that people will remember and likely share via word of mouth.
- Modern Girl – a good, modern name for a fashion-forward boutique for girls
- Modern Boy – a good, modern name for a fashion-forward boutique for boys
- Wish-tique – a play on words for a magical boutique
- Sprinkle of Vogue – good, catchy name for a boutique with modern fashion
- Land of Clothes – a basic name for a clothing boutique
- Bright Boutique – a good name for a boutique featuring cheery, bright color themes
- Save the Date – good name for a bridal boutique, specifically
- Ladies Only – good name for a women’s fashion boutique
- Charisma – good name for a boutique with exciting, flashy clothing
- Dress Depot – good name for a boutique featuring everyday, staple dresses
- Women’s World – good name for a women’s clothing boutique
- The Little Lady – good name for a boutique featuring petite women’s clothing items
Cute Boutique Names
When it comes to boutiques for children or even teenagers, the themes often revolve around cuteness.
The following cute boutique name ideas would be great options for boutiques selling children’s dress clothes, shoes, accessories, and even school items. Take a look.
- The Cute Kid, Inc. – a simple, cute name for a children’s clothing boutique
- Little Boy Shoe – a play on words, a cute name for a boy’s shoe boutique
- Little Girl Shoe – a play on words, a cute name for a little girl’s shoe boutique
- Tic-Tac-Toe – name for a cute children’s boutique
- Teen Town – cute name for a boutique with teen clothing items
- Jumpers for Juniors – cute name for a clothing boutique/sweater shop for teens
- Jack ; Jill – cute name for a children’s clothing boutique, based on a nursery rhyme
- Tiny Tots – cute name for a boutique featuring toddler clothing items
- All Things Cute – a boutique that has cute right there in the name
- Bits and Bobs – cute name for an eclectic boutique
- The Button Factory – cute name for a children’s boutique featuring dressy or button-down clothing
- Sew Cute – cut name for a boutique featuring hand-sewn garments
Cool Boutique Names
For boutique owners looking for a more trendy company name, consider the following cool names for a boutique.
They use modern lingo, attractive terms for the younger crowd, and more.
- Trendy Fits – short and sweet, this name is targeted towards a younger shopping clientele
- Cool Fits – a cool name for a clothing boutique with forward fashion
- Cool-tique – a play on words for a cool boutique
- Cool cat Boutique – alliterative and catchy name for a cat-themed boutique
- The Cool Chalet – a cool name for a charming little boutique
- Fire Fits – a cool name using Gen Z lingo
- Fashion Fair – a cool fashion name for a colorful boutique store
- Cool Girl – name for a cool girl clothing boutique
- School of Cool – name for a boutique featuring back-to-school clothes for kids
- Cool Off – name for a boutique featuring swimwear
- Captivate – a cool name for a shop with unique items that will grab attention
- Charmed – cool name for a shop with glittery or exciting clothes
Trendy Boutique Names
Similar to cool names, there are some trendy name options that will appeal to modern dressers and young crowds.
The following trendy names are inspired by modern fashion trends, including influencer culture and social media.
- Trend-Setters – a simple name for a trendy boutique
- Trend Town – another simple name for a trendy boutique
- #Trending – a catchy name that is inspired by social media trends
- The Influencer Stop – good name for a boutique selling trend-worthy outfits that influencers might wear
- Inspired – good name for a boutique that is inspired by pop culture
- Taste of Culture – good name for a boutique selling items found in pop culture spheres
- Worldly Girl – a name for a boutique selling trendy clothes that make you look smart and experienced
- Trend-tique – a play on words for a boutique with trendy fits
- Fit-tastic – a play on words for a boutique with athleticwear
- The Trendy Stitch – catchy name for a trendy style boutique
- The Latest Scoop – a good name for a store that is up to date on the latest trends and styles
- Reduce, Reuse, Retrend – a good name for a consignment or thrift shop selling used, trendy clothes
Clothing Boutique Names
When choosing a brand name for your boutique store or clothing store, it’s important to reference the product in some way. You want potential customers to be able to easily realize what you’re selling.
The following clothing boutique monikers are inspired by the clothing items themselves. Take a look.
- Fabric-tastic – a play on the word “fantastic”, a good name for a clothing shop
- Skirts and Suits – good name for a clothing boutique featuring women’s dress clothes or business clothes
- A Casual Affair – good name for a clothing boutique featuring casual or business-casual apparel
- Shirts and Skirts – a rhyming, catchy name for a clothing boutique mainly featuring tops
- The Coat Corner – a good name for a clothing boutique specializing in coats and other outerwear
- Winterwear, Inc. – another good name for a clothing boutique specializing in outerwear
- Cloth Couture – good name for a high-end or personalized clothing boutique
- The Fabric Joint – good name for a clothing boutique selling everyday apparel
- Who’s Wearing What – good name for a trendy clothing boutique
- Runway Looks – good name for a high-fashion clothing boutique
- Tops and Tailors – good name for a clothing boutique featuring custom-fit tops
- Pants, Pants, Pants! – good name for a clothing boutique exclusively selling bottoms
Unique Boutique Names
The phrase unique boutique is in and of itself a pretty catchy name that you could use for a company.
Whether you’re selling kid’s apparel or women’s work clothes, these unique boutique monikers should give you some ideas.
- Unique Looks – a basic name for a unique boutique store
- One of a Kind – a name for a boutique solely carrying one-of-a-kind items
- Me-tique – a name for a boutique where customers can find unique, personalized clothing
- The Mad Hatter – unique name for a hat or accessories boutique with eclectic finds
- Nowhere Else – good name for a unique boutique carrying styles you won’t find elsewhere
- Her Best Look – unique name for a women’s clothing boutique
- His Best Look – unique name for a men’s clothing boutique
- Style-tique – play on words for a unique clothing boutique
- Who Wore It Best – a reference to celeb magazines and a unique boutique moniker
- Taffeta and Lace – unique name for a boutique specializing in delicate apparel
- A Bride’s Heaven – unique name for a bridal boutique
- A Groom’s Heaven – unique name for a groom boutique
Catchy Boutique Names
In addition to having a name that is unique and reflective of the inventory, you also want it to be catchy.
Catchy names are easier for customers to remember and tell their friends about. They also are great for marketing purposes, so here are some of our favorites.
- Catch Me Outside – a catchy and memorable name for a boutique featuring outerwear
- Catch Me on the Flip – a catchy name for a store selling trendy clothing items
- Tres Trendy – a catchy, double “t” name for a boutique with trendy styles
- The Thrift Haul – a catchy phrase in online spheres, and an even better thrift boutique name
- Get It Here! – a catchy name sure to stand out on flyers and billboards
- She’s on Fleek – a catchy women’s boutique moniker referencing Gen Z lingo meaning “flawless”
- He’s on Fleek – a catchy men’s boutique name referencing Gen Z lingo meaning “flawless”
- Catty Corner – a catchy name for a store featuring pet items or cat-specific items
- Do-Re-Mi – a sing-songy and catchy name
- Dressed to Impress – a catchy name for a clothing boutique because it rhymes
- Dressed to Finesse – another catchy name for a clothing boutique because it rhymes
- Downtown – super catchy and easy-to-remember name centered in town
Simple Boutique Names
These short and simple naming options do not rely on as many bells and whistles.
Instead, they are efficient and rely on information that educates customers about who you are and what you are selling.
- Hand Me Downs – simple yet effective name to describe a consignment or thrift boutique
- The Kid’s Closet – a simple but memorable name for a children’s clothing boutique
- The Shoe Boutique – a good, simple name for a boutique selling all kinds of footwear
- Little Black Dress – simple name for a boutique featuring staple dress wear for women
- Accessorize – simple and short name for a boutique featuring mainly accessories
- Stylize – simple and short name for a boutique with stylist helpers
- Learn in Fashion – a simple but effective name for a boutique selling school clothing
- Work in Style – a simple but effective name for a boutique selling business clothing
- The Basics Shop – a simple name for a boutique that focuses on staple items like tees, jeans, etc.
- Coat Culture – a simple name for a boutique focusing on coats and outerwear
- Jeans, Jeans, Jeans! – a simple and effective name for a denim boutique
- Miss Matched – simple name for an eclectic boutique featuring unconventional items
Children’s Boutique Names
For children’s boutique owners, there are some age-specific names you might also consider.
Words like “tots”, “kids”, and “little” are all great options when it comes to thinking of names.
The following are some of our favorite children’s boutique name options.
- Little Hangers – cute kid-oriented clothing name
- Little Ones – for a children’s boutique, clothing or accessories
- Designed for Baby – good for a baby clothing boutique
- Mommy and Me – good for a mother-child clothing boutique
- The Twin Shop – name for a children’s clothing boutique
- Rascal Closet – a name for a children’s clothing boutique
- Tiny, Shiny Shoes – good name for a children’s shoe boutique
- Belts and Whistles – good name for a children’s boutique selling accessories and toys
- Toddler Town – for a boutique selling toddler-age clothing
- Overalls – for cute children’s clothing stores
- Playground Central – for a boutique selling back-to-school kid’s clothes
- ABC’s – for a children’s boutique or specialty shop
Creative Boutique Names
If you use a boutique business name generator, you can find some unheard-of name options.
But we’re here to share with you our own creative name concoctions for boutiques.
- Crea-tique – play on words name for a creative boutique
- No One Else – good name for a boutique selling creative and one-of-a-kind pieces
- Once Upon a Time – good name for a whimsical boutique
- Her Royal Highness – for a boutique with an elegant or royal theme
- His Royal Highness – for a men’s boutique with an elegant or royal theme
- High-Jinks – play on words name for a high school-aged boutique
- ROYGBIV – a creative name for a boutique with colorful clothes
- Bootstraps – a creative name for a boot boutique
- By the Sea – creative name for a boutique in a seaside town
- The Latest – creative name for a modern fashion boutique
- What’s Next? – a creative name for a boutique with cutting-edge fashion
- Look Here – memorable and creative name
Fashion Boutique Names
Fashion boutique stores are more dedicated to clothing, shoes, and accessories.
The following fashion names incorporate elements of fashion into the name.
- High Waisted – good name for a denim or jeans boutique
- Old Fashioned – good name for a thrift or consignment fashion boutique
- Boot Cut – good name for a jeans/denim boutique
- Costume Jewelry – a catchy name for a flashy clothing boutique
- Haute House – a name for a high-end fashion boutique
- Haute Haven – another name for a high-end fashion boutique
- Fairy-tails – a name for a fashion boutique featuring coats and tails
- Bride’s Best – name for a fashion boutique specializing in wedding dresses
- Dressed for Success – a name for a business fashion boutique
- Haute Princess – for a high-fashion women’s boutique
- Haute Prince – for a high fashion men’s boutique
- Altered – for a fashion boutique that offers tailoring services
Fancy Boutique Names
For a classy boutique or a fancy boutique, you want a name that reflects the vibe.
These fancy names can do just that for your store.
- Fancy Factory – for a fashion boutique selling high-end fancy clothes
- Fancy Pants – for a mix between casual and fancy clothes
- Whatever You Fancy – catchy name for a fancy boutique
- Specialty Closet – for a fancy boutique selling personalized clothing items
- Well Stitched – for a high-end, elaborate boutique
- Fancied – clever name for a fancy fashion boutique
- Bedazzled – for a boutique selling fancy clothes and jewels
- Dream Come True – for a fancy boutique selling lingerie
- Fine Things – for a fancy boutique selling only luxury items
- The Queen’s Fancy – for high-end fashion boutique stores
Country Boutique Names
The following names are inspired by more rural and natural settings.
- Country Closet – a straightforward name for a country fashion boutique
- Country Girl – a straightforward name for a women’s country fashion boutique
- Country Boy – a straightforward name for a men’s country fashion boutique
- Wild and Wonderful – for a boutique specializing in outdoor clothing
- Scenes and Style – for a fashion boutique set in a scenic location
- Farmer’s Daughter – a name for a women’s boutique specializing in simpler styles
- Garden-tique – a name for a boutique with a gardening theme
- Wildflowers – a name for a boutique with lots of floral patterned apparel
- Sundresses, Inc. – name for a boutique featuring sundresses primarily
- Nature’s Closet – a name for a boutique with outdoorsy or nature-centered styles
Western Boutique Names
On the other hand, if your boutique is out west, then you might want a western name.
With inspiration from the wild west and the scenery of the western U.S., these are some good name options.
- The Wild Dress – a play on the phrase “The Wild West”, a dress boutique
- Saloon Steppin’ – catchy name for a cowboy boot boutique
- Western-tique – a play on words combining western and boutique
- Ladies and Lassos – name for a women’s boutique featuring ranch-style clothing
- Western Supply – name for a basic western-themed boutique
- Yellowstone Closet – name for a boutique near Yellowstone Park
- Old Faithful – name for a boutique for senior’s clothing
- Restyle Ranch – name for a western thrift/consignment boutique
- Colorado Closet – name for a Colorado western apparel boutique
- Four Corners – name for a boutique in one of the four corners states
Southern Boutique Names
Southern style is in a world all its own. That’s why you might consider the following southern names if your store is in the southern U.S.
- Southern Charmers – for a Southern belle clothing boutique
- Only in the South – catchy name for a southern boutique
- Bayou Boutique – a name referencing southern swamps
- Southern Belle – straightforward women’s boutique name
- Gentlemen, Inc. – name for a high-end men’s boutique
- Molasses – name referencing popular food in the South
- Bubba’s – for a men’s boutique
- Sweet Tees – play on “sweet tea”, a boutique selling tees
- Dumplin’ – a cute southern name
- Fixin’ to Wear – southern lingo-inspired name
Names For A French Boutique
If you have a French-themed boutique, little explanation is required for the following store names.
- C’est la Vie Boutique – means “it is the boutique” in French
- Mademoiselles – a classic French store name
- Mon Cherie – means “my dear” in French
- Mon Amour – means “my love” in French
- Oui! – means “yes!” in French
- Robes! – means “dresses!” in French
- Paris, Inc. – for a Paris-themed boutique
- Mignonne – means “cute” in French (girls)
- Mignon – means “cute” in French (boys)
- Élégante – means “stylish” in French
Names For A Spanish Boutique
Last but not least, consider the following names inspired by the Spanish Language and Spain itself.
- Style España – inspired by the Spanish for “Spain”
- Simpáticas – plural of “nice” in Spanish
- Moda – means “fashion” in Spanish
- Elegante – means “stylish” in Spanish
- Estilo Boutique – means “style boutique” in Spanish
- Ropa Elegante – means “fancy clothes” in Spanish
- ¡Vestidos! – means “dresses!” in Spanish
- La Boutique – means “the boutique” in Spanish (feminine)
- El boutique – means “the boutique” in Spanish (masculine)
- Tienda Elegante – means “fancy shop” in Spanish
Company Name Naming Tips
When naming your boutique, make sure to take the following into consideration:
- The type of products you sell
- Your target audience
- How memorable/catchy the name is
- The readability of the name
- How well the name matches your own personality
Finding the perfect business name ideas can be difficult if you don’t have a business name generator at your disposal.
Hopefully, our comprehensive guide has given you some great boutique name ideas!
Make sure to use a domain checker tool when selecting your boutique name to ensure that it’s available for a website.